Whilst people have been spamming their respective blogs for the past days or so, I've been having my exams.
"Gain 1st, pain later!!!" My teacher told me that, with reference to the Limbang trip haha.
Well, maybe some other time I'll talk bout the trip. Yes, people. You have heard right, the most unpatriotic person alive went for a Program Kemerdekaan thingy in Limbang. No worries though, still as unpatriotic as before.
Anyway..
If I told you this conversation between..say X, and I...
Me: When we were in Limbang, our teachers saw this bapa ayam (does the inverted coma motion) in the lift. With him were some..ah, anak- anak ayam (repeats the action). Then the anak ayam kinda like wanted to go out of the lift when they reached a floor but the bapa ayam held her back.
X: Oh..Is it then how?
Me: Then we all sorta panicked with such a news and the boys in our group helped patrol the two floors we stayed at that night.
X: (blur face).
Me: (Repeats the story in the lift as mentioned above).
X: What?! You mean the man killed the chicken in the lift?!?
Pengsan...
4 comments:
haha, i tot X said SO? LOL.
Oh no you didn't! pfft...
mich> well just to give an idea to people and make X sound even MORE blur (if that's even possible). dah saturated blurness actually.
[toreishi]> didn't what? you were THERE during this conversation meh? hahaha
aiya, got ppl perasan lah. nobody talking bout her le. LOL xD
Post a Comment